Things To Know
- It is imperative that the bus arrival instructions are precisely adhered to. The bus arrival instructions will be included in your Information Packet
which can be downloaded here.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled arrival time.
- Remain on your buses until a Science Center staff person greets you and escorts you into the building.
- We cannot guarantee a full program, or any program at all, if you are late. Late arrivals will not be allowed into the Theater. Late arrivals will not be refunded for missed programs or movies.
- All backpacks and personal belongings should be left on the bus as there is no storage for such items at the Science Center. Coats, if not left on the bus, will need to be worn or carried by the students throughout the visit.
- Please be sure your entire group is ready and waiting at the main entrance on Columbus Boulevard 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Buses may not park or idle in the pick up/drop off area and wait for their groups.
- If the group is not ready to board the bus when it arrives, the bus will be asked to pull out of the pickup area and go to the end of the bus queue.
- The Science Center Café is not available for use by school groups.
- A lunch room is available on a first come, first served basis.
- If your group does not have a lunch room reservation, lunches can be eaten outdoors in nice weather. In the case of inclement weather, the Science Center does not have any other indoor lunch venues.
- Boxed lunches may be ordered from the café at least a week before your visit date. The order form is available here.
- Contact us at Reservations@CTScienceCenter.org or call
(860) 520-2150. One of our Reservation Center Coordinators will be happy to assist you.