General Admission: Explore the Exhibit Galleries
- Over 150 exhibits in 10 Galleries! Visit our Exhibits page to learn more.
- Need help structuring your visit? Download Trail Guides to use while exploring the exhibit galleries.
- General Admission is required with 3D Theater programming for school groups
- Click here for showtimes, movie trailers and teacher materials
- Additional fee required per person.
Discovery Center Classroom Information
For Discovery Center curriculum content questions, please leave a message on our Field Trip Inquiry Voicemail at (860) 520-2152. The appropriate staff member will be in touch.
- Click here to learn more about our Discovery Center Classroom Programs
- Discovery Center Programs are available for school groups during the academic year only.
- Time slots: 9:45 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:15 PM, and 2 PM
- General Admission is required with Discovery Center programming
- Maximum class size is 25 students.
- Minimum class size is 10 students. Groups with fewer than 10 students will be charged for 10 students.
Discovery Center Classroom Options
- Discovery Center Programs - $6 per person
- Each of these programs model one 45 minute classroom period of an inquiry based series of lessons and all use simple, inexpensive and easy to obtain materials
- Discovery Center Enrichment Programs - $12 per person
- Each of these programs give students a 90 minute hands-on experience in an advanced science concept using more sophisticated equipment and techniques.
- NOTE: We can accommodate a maximum of 50 students in any given Enrichment Program per day.