Take advantage of the many educational resources we have for you and your children. The Connecticut Science Center provides exhibits, movies and programs to enable experimentation for a variety of ages. Our exhibits tie into the State of Connecticut Science Curriculum and best of all, there’s no chance of blowing up the house.
Here is what the Connecticut Science Center offers home school students and their families:
- General admission is available 10AM – 5PM Tuesday- Sunday
- Home-schools can take advantage of a $9.00 pricing with proper homeschool identification
- Daytime films are 40 minutes in length, Tuesday-Sunday
- There is an additional cost of $5.00 per film
- Click here to learn more about films showing now
Discovery Center Program Packages
- To learn about Discovery Center Programs visit our Educators Guide 2013-2014. You can also download copies of the Discovery Center Program packages and see how they align to the Connecticut and Massachusetts Science Standards.
- The minimum class size for the Discovery Center program is 10 students. Groups with fewer than 10 students will be charged for 10 students
- There is an additional cost of $6.00 per program
- Availability is Tuesday- Friday
- Lab times: 9:45, 11:00, 12:15, 1:30 and 2:45
Come as a group for General Admission!
Homeschools are eligible for school pricing. Receive valuable discounts and benefits.
- Group Admission is available Tuesday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- Group Admission and Discovery Center Program Tuesday-Friday 9AM- 5PM
- You must have a minimum of 15 people for a group visit and make a reservation with the Reservations Center if arriving by bus, booking a Discovery Center Program or reserving a lunch space
- Start the reservation process by filling out the Field Trip Reservation Request Worksheet
Become a Homeschool Member
- Free General Admission
- Save 15% on all Membership levels
- Take advantage of everything the Connecticut Science Center has to offer for one full year. Click here for details.
Your Monthly Connecticut Science Center News
Sign up for our e-news and be the first in the know about our latest announcements, late-breaking news and special events.