Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out! Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, discover special programs and set up camp in front of your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
All Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 150 hands-on experiences
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor
- Time with some of our Live Animals, touch tank, and exotic reptiles and insects
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day
- Late night snack and light breakfast in the morning
- A special patch for completing the program
Cost: $55 per person
Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old
A chaperone/parent-to-child ratio of at least 1:8 is required.
2014 Overnight Dates
There are currently no Overnight dates at this time.
Call (860) 520-2117 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM or e-mail overnights@CTScienceCenter.org for availability and to register.
Further information about Overnights can be found in the Overnight Survival Guide. The guide includes information about overnight policies and procedures, what to bring, what to expect, parking, etc.
We welcome families large and small to the Overnights. Call (860) 520-2117 during business hours to purchase spaces. Full payment is required for reservations.
Groups (20 or more people)
The Group Leader must sumbit the Overnight Registration Form and Group Roster Form. Please send in the Overnight Registartion Form along with the deposit to reserve spaces for your group. At the time of your registration you will be told the exact date when your full payment is due. Failure to make the payment will result in a cancellation of your reservation and will forfeit your non-refundable deposit. A 25% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
As the group leader, you are responsible for making sure that everyone in your group gets the Overnight Survival Guide.
How to contact us?
If you have additional questions, call the Overnight Line at (860) 520-2117 or email us at overnights@CTScienceCenter.org