Help inspire the next generation of scientists, engineers, healers, educators, inventors, mathematicians and better-informed citizens of the world.
When you make a tax-deductible donation to the Connecticut Science Center, you directly support the operations, exhibits and programs that make up Connecticut’s leading science learning destination. From creating new interactive experiences and programs, to providing transformative teacher training, to purchasing lab supplies, your gift makes it possible.
There are many ways to give to the Connecticut Science Center. Make an unrestricted gift to support programs and exhibits; join as a Visionaries Society Member to take advantage of free General Admission; or become a Corporate Member or sponsor for great employee benefits and recognition.
Why make a gift?
You will support important and inspirational moments happening at the Science Center and in classrooms across Connecticut while improving science awareness, which is critical to workforce development. In five years, the Connecticut Science Center has:
- served more than 1.7 million families, students and educators;
- provided science education enhancements through field trips, outreach programs and hands-on laboratory activities to 70,000 students per year;
- delivered cutting-edge professional development through our flagship teacher training initiative, the Joyce D. and Andrew J. Mandell Academy for Teachers;
- established intensive Teen STEM Youth Development programs, giving diverse teams of students an opportunity to combine science learning with transferable workplace skills;
- created exceptional original programming through our Women in Science initiative that inspires girls and young women to pursue STEM.
In addition to helping provide these breakthrough moments, as a donor you will also receive invitations to exclusive special events and other benefits, depending on the level of your gift.
Many companies offer matching-gift programs for charitable donations made by their employees, which could double or even triple the value of your contribution. Check with your company’s HR department for more information.
Donors of $500 or more become members of our Leadership Circles. They also receive special benefits as a Sustaining Member or Visionaries Society Member. Click here to learn more.
Leave your legacy by making a Planned Gift. You can help ensure the future of the Connecticut Science Center by making a planned gift through your will or bequest. Click here to learn more.
We thank all who have supported us over the years and look forward to the future.
For More Info:
Please contact April Paterno, Senior Development Officer, at (860) 520-2129 or email@example.com; or Whitney Gray, Development Director, at (860) 520-2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.