- Full payment is due 30 days before the scheduled visit.
- Your reservation is not fully confirmed until full payment is received. Failure to submit payment may result in the release of your reservation.
- Accepted forms of payment:
- Organizational Check
- American Express
- The Science Center has reserved space and scheduled staff based on your final headcount provided to us at time of payment. No refunds or credits will be awarded if your group arrives with fewer students than anticipated.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the group rate at any time, including the day of your visit.
TEACHERS AND CHAPERONES
- 1 teacher per 24 students is admitted at no charge. All other adults pay the same rate as the students, and are listed on your Booking Notice as “Chaperones”.
- To ensure adequate chaperone supervision, the cost of 1 chaperone for every 8 students is automatically added onto your reservation.
- Field trips are non-refundable. If you must cancel your field trip, please call the Science Center Reservations Center at (860) 520-2150 at least ONE WEEK in advance. Your field trip can be rescheduled for up to one year from the scheduled date. Your payment will be applied to the rescheduled date.
- If your group must cancel due to winter weather, we will help you reschedule your visit. You must contact us to let us know of your cancellation, and must choose a new visit date within 5 business days.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation and do not appear, the Science Center will consider the reservation a no show and no refund or reschedule date will be given.
- If we have to cancel your reservation for Science Center purposes, you will have the option of rescheduling or receiving a 100% refund.