Picture of Health
What choices can we make to improve our health, and what CAN’T we change, due to genetics? What do our bones look like? How does stress affect our bodies? Learn the answers to these questions and see the latest medical advances that help keep us healthy.
- Move muscles and bones, and see how they work together to bend and twist your joints.
- Play a high-stress game to see how your body reacts.
- Learn how genetics affects your health.
- Put together a meal and see if your choices are helping or hurting your health.
- Feed Esther the Digester and see what happens to her body as you alter her diet and exercise.